NEW CHAPTER OF LOVE STORY

Hari ini hari dalam sejarah , boleh masuk dalam Harian Metro .
For the first time ever my endless love story dapat pelepasan daripada Lembaga Pengarah Filem ( referring to my beloved dad ) .
Dia bagi green light kat saya and Aman Nih Weyhhh , cayalahh ayahhh .
Once my daddy thumbs up means mummy will thumbs up too and double yeayy for me (y)
Thanks to my Aman Nih Weyh for his braveness confronted my daddy <3
And lots of thanks to my daddy for his understanding and cooperation 
Sayang ayah lebih lebih banyak sangat sangat =))

So now , all I've to worry about is the plot in our story .
Whether its going up , going down , on the climax , or the hard part , I have to get ready to face it and save the dayy =)
All the same goes to my Aman , be prepared sayangg .
Anything could happen either its good , bad , better or worst .
Whatever happens I still love you to the end <3 <3 <3
Hope you'll be the same #fingerscrossed


TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE

No comments:

Post a Comment